Motorcycle insurance protects the insured in the event that the motorcycle is involved in an accident, is stolen or is set on fire. This cover also insures third parties.
Features & Benefits
The same risks as those covered in auto insurance policies apply in this policy:
- Damage to vehicle or property, theft, vandalism, injury to the insured or other people
- You have the option of two categories under this policy:
- Private Motorcycle Insurance - This category is appropriate for motorcycles and motorized three wheelers used for social, domestic and pleasure purposes. The Company will indemnify the insured against loss of or damage to the motorcycle and its accessories and spare parts, which may occur through:
- MotorcCycle accidents
- Fires, external explosion, self-ignition, lightning, burglary, house breaking or theft.
- Malicious acts.
- Whilst in transit (including the processes of loading and unloading incidental to such transit) by road, rail, inland waterway, lift or elevator