Fire Material Damage
When Fire occurs, it can reduce years of investment to ashes. It is the most feared and destructive force threatening any business with the potential for catastrophic losses. The Metropolitan Cannon Fire Material Damage cover enables businesses to not only survive but recover quickly from such an event; and we have built an enviable track record in this regard. The policy also extends to cover other allied perils and related business losses. It’s an essential cover for the business today and is a precursor for several others. Get in touch for a free consultation and quote on the best coverage for your property/business.
This policy will provide you with compensation for damages caused by fire to your buildings and outbuildings, stock in trade, plant and machinery, fixtures and fittings and others. The compensation is provided specifically for damages caused by:
- Fire and Lightning
- Explosion of gas or boilers used for domestic purposes
- Earthquakes, subsistence, shock and landslip
- Impact by moving objects
- Aircraft and other aerial devices and / or articles dropped on the property
- Riots, strikes and malicious damage
- Water damage by bursting or overflowing of water tanks, apparatus or pipes
When an accident that is covered by this policy occurs, we will compensate you by either reimbursing you for the loss or by organizing for repairs to be made.
When you take this policy, you will also enjoy the following protection:
- Bush fires
- Storm, tempest or floods
- Impact caused by road vehicles (excluding own vehicles or under control of insured), horses or cattle
- Subterranean fire
In case of an event which is covered under this policy occurs, Metropolitan Cannon will compensate you by either reimbursing you for the loss or by organizing for repairs to be made.