- Vehicle damages because of an accident
- Theft of the vehicle
- Damage to vehicle due to accidental fire
- Damage of property belonging to third parties
- Bodily harm to third parties
- Damage to car accessories that had been declared when the policy was bought
- Legal fees that may be incurred as a result of the car, with permission from the insurer.
Private Motorcycle Insurance - This category is appropriate for motorcycles and motorized three wheelers used for social, domestic and pleasure purposes (excluding use as Public Service Vehicle)
The Company will indemnify the insured against loss of or damage to the motorcycle and its accessories and spare parts which may occur through:
- Accidents caused by collisions
- Accidents caused by mechanical breakdown of the motorcycle.
- Fires, external explosion, self-ignition, lightning, burglary, house breaking or theft.
- By malicious acts.